Narendra Singh Dhami is an Nepalese activist, author, television presenter and motivational speaker also known for founding ‘Being Responsible Human’ (BRH) a charity organization.Dhami is considered as one of the youth icon of Nepal and one of the youngest motivational speaker in the world.
Name: Narendra Singh Dhami
Birthday: 23 April 2002
Birth Place: Darchula
Zodiac/Birth sign: Leo
Profession:Actor, Activist, Author, Life Coach, Television presenter
Height: 6 feet
Marital status: Unmarried
Early Life, Family and more
Narendra Singh Dhami was born on 23rd April 2002 in Darchula district of Nepal. He grew up in the same place. His nationality is Nepali and his ethnicity is Asian, birth sign is Leo and father’s name is Bhadra Singh Dhami and his mother’s name is Sita Devi Dhami. His religion is Hinduism.
Talking about his siblings, he has four siblings Pashupati Dhami Mahara, Yashoda Dhami Karki, Durga Dhami Khati and Laxman Singh Dhami. He is the 5th child of his parents. His sister-in-law’s name is Parwati Dhami and his niece is Samiksha Dhami.
Narendra Singh Dhami studied from grade 1 to 10 at Shree Gadibhawan Secondary School Thapla, after passing SEE (School Education Examination) he joined Shree Rastriya Secondary School Dattu for further study.Narendra Singh Dhami left his study in 2020 at the age of 18.He has completed intermediate level in education
Narendra Singh Dhami is not married yet and he is still to get married. He is believed to be single as of today. He is very happy with his single relationship status. Presently, he is focusing on his career rather than being in a relationship.
Narendra Singh Dhami very handsome activist. His body build is athletic. He has got a perfect height matching with his body weight. He has a tall height of 6 feet. His balanced weight is 69 Kg. He has a brown hair color and brown eye color. His face color is White. His other body measurements are unknown yet. Overall, he has got a healthy body at present.
Quotes by Narendra Singh Dhami
• Technology should be part of life but life should not be part of technology .
• There is no magic in this world because everything has a reason behind it.
• If someone else can do then why can’t you ?
•Don’t try to impress others by showing fake personality because they will love your fake personality not the real you.
• Believe in yourself because you are the only one who knows you better than anyone.
• The day when you will understand the definition life will be the day when you will become able to face any challenges.
• Your chances of becoming successful depends on your interest towards your goal.
Facts about Narendra Singh Dhami
• Formed ‘Being Responsible Human’ a charity organization at the age of 18.
• Belongs to middle class family.
• English was the favourite subject of Narendra Singh Dhami while in a school.
• Left his study at the age of 18.